Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tough Tumbles

We Wonkas have had a tough 24 hours of injury!

1) At nap yesterday, Henry fell out of his crib! I still have no idea how he did it other than his big head made him lose his balance! He's fine and I lowered his mattress to keep him in!

2) At her last T-Ball practice, Lexi was hit in the face with the ball! She was a trooper, though, and even got back in the game after a few minutes of consolation from Mom.

3) Henry woke up at 6:45 screaming this morning. His leg, past the knee, was stuck in the rungs of his crib! Apparently, I'd forgotten to put the mesh bumper back on when I moved his mattress down. It took at least 2 full minutes for me to get him loose!

Here's to an accident-free day!

House update: 20 more days! The gutters are on and they're staining the hardwood floors. The deck & patio work will begin next week!



We went to Blackbob Bay, Olathe's new "waterpark", with some good friends on Monday!




1 comment:

Melinda said...

Sorry about all of the injuries! I hope everyone had fun tonight, and we can't wait to see the house!