Monday started a bit dicey:
- Mom's first trip out of the house after surgery (including navigating the garage steps!)
- "Crutching" (yes, it's a word!) from the parking lot to the doctor's office
- All but passing out in the doctor's office (I'm telling you, I don't do narcotics well!) - the doctor caught me mid-fall
- Sitting, again nauseous and light-headed, for 35 minutes waiting for the boys' preschool Christmas program to start
But . . .
I would've "crutched" through fire for this program! Both boys were super nervous until they spotted Grandma and me in the audience. Henry stopped singing to wave and say, "My mama came!" Worth every painful second!
 |
| I'll spare you the videos but their singing was adorable! |
 |
| The nervous innkeeper ready to deliver his line. |
 |
| If that's not the cutest sheep, I don't know what is! |
No comments:
Post a Comment