Monday, October 5, 2009

Manic Monday!

We're so blessed to have a Daddy with such a great work schedule! We have 3 day weekends every week and get to spend every morning together as a family! Here's what we did today . . .



Soccer with Dad! Notice Dad's new shoes - breaking in to prepare for the big race next month!

We went to the pumpkin patch with the kids' school. It was outside of Lawrence and quite a haul but definitely worth it! We rode a hayride to the field and the kids got to choose their pumpkins right off the vine! Lexi loved it but Frankie wasn't so sure. I'll narrate for him . . .

"What is this dirty thing?" . . . "I want to put it down." . . . "I'm putting it down."

Lexi loves her pumpkin choice!
Feeding the bull

"Don't feed me to the bull!"

No comments: