Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther Fun Day

Friday night the boys stayed the night with Grandma & Papa so Frank and I took Lexi out for a special dinner.  No surprises Mom picked Johnny's Tavern.  Lexi loved the TVs in every booth and sweet potato fries and she was home in plenty of time for soccer clinic.

Saturday was gorgeous and I learned it IS possible crutch on gravel to get to a playground!  A January day warm enough for a park - I'd crutch through fire!

Aunt Shanna came for a visit Saturday and lost several games of "Trash" to Frankie (has anyone actually ever beaten him?)


Monday Daddy had to work but we went bowling for Miss Katie's birthday.  I had to show Henry a bowling clip on YouTube - apparently he's never been!  They had a blast and want to take Daddy back to "show their moves!"

Katie and Henry get in position


Henry cheers on Ryan with a hug

More hugging from Henry!  A possible male cheerleader in our future?
 Lexi and Frankie wanted proof that they won!


No comments: