Monday, February 11, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Enjoying the park on a warm day


Henry on the bouncy bridge
 Things are really changing around here . . .
1) Weather - seriously, three seasons worth of weather in five days?  Windows open with ceiling fans on to hats and mittens!

It's amazing what you can find buried in gravel!










2) She waited patiently for six weeks and finally got to change her earrings!


3) You're welcome for me not taking a picture of this next one: Henry is out of Pull-ups!  He's woken up dry every morning for months but I couldn't bring myself to put his sheets in constant peril.  I finally cut the cord and it's all undies for the Wonkas!

4) The first seven weeks were filled with set-backs and frustration but we're rolling now!  Or maybe I should say, "We're walking now!"

Dec. 12 = Tendon repair surgery
Jan. 2 = Expected weight-bearing
Jan. 31 = Actual weight-bearing (yes, there was champagne!)
Feb. 4 = Scooter returned
Feb. 5 = Introduction of tennis shoe part-time

No comments: