Whew! It's been a busy week around here!
Friday night we celebrated Frankie's 6th birthday at the Chinese buffet. The waitress recognized us and knew it must be someone's birthday! Lexi gave Frankie a Rainbow Loom bracelet he LOVES and a certificate that she'd make him another in his choice of colors! Definitely a highlight of the evening! Of course, the singing firework candle was a hit too!
Daylight Savings messed with Sweet Henry a bit and he fell asleep two nights in a row in a recliner at 7PM! He's so lucky to have such a cuddly big sister!
Fastforward to Thursday (today): Dad had surgery to remove a cyst from his arm. He's had the cyst longer than he's had me but he wasn't sad to see it go! His pain seems to be manageable so far.
And . . . Mom walked! I got clearance from the surgeon yesterday morning but was in intense pain from the stitches removal so walking was out of the question. I'll admit, I overdid it today (don't say, "I told you so, Frank!) so will take it a bit more slowly tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment